Discussions under User Forum

New release in sight?

first post: JooJanta wrote: I noticed that the last release is almost a year old. Are there con...

latest post: r_keith_hill wrote: Took a bit longer than expected but 3.2.0 was released today.

Problems with Expand-Archive and Read-Archive (incorrect documentation)

first post: JooJanta wrote: Hi, I was trying to adapt Example 4 from the Expand-Archive docume...

latest post: r_keith_hill wrote: Hmm, I don't think the PassThru parameter got implemented. I'll t...

How to use receive-msmqueue

first post: bearshide wrote: I'm trying to use the receive-msmqueue cmd-let and have some proble...

latest post: PDKing wrote: Did you get this to work? I'm getting a similar error trying to us...

Get-ChildItem produces an additional line with "-" for each item.

first post: joonro wrote: Hi, When I import pscx, Get-Childitem produces an additional line ...

latest post: joonro wrote: Thanks you so much for the reply. I do not use Get-Childitem regula...

Write-Tar/Write-GZip Not working together?

first post: JohnPrice wrote: I'm trying to use the Write-Tar and Write-GZip cmdlets to create a ...

latest post: oisin wrote: GZip isn't a "container" format like Zip or Tar, so it only works o...

Invoke-BatchFile afterlife

first post: Meteorhead wrote: Hi! I have created a poll on Server Fault at: http://serverfaul...

Invoke-AdoCommand -AsPSObject

first post: yzorg wrote: I specifically spent time learning Invoke-AdoCommand to easily pipe...

latest post: jerwin wrote: This -AsPSObject switch is still present in the Invoke-AdoCommand c...

how to run program with command line arguments for each object in object list in powershell?

first post: bonifatsiy81 wrote: hi i am not a guru in PS so I decided to turn to you for help. I...

latest post: r_keith_hill wrote: You are more likely to get a quicker answer asking this question on...

Edit-File using the PowerShell 3.0 ISE?

first post: BurtHarris wrote: What's the anticipated mechanism to make Edit-File work well with t...

latest post: favorini wrote: Try $PSISE.CurrentPowerShellTab.Files.Add($filename) to open a file...

Powershell script to read excel datewise and print max column value

first post: nagaraju985 wrote: Hi Guys, I need some help in regards to reading, filtering rows f...

latest post: Jaykul wrote: Well, I think putting the data in Excel makes things harder -- espe...