Discussions under Project Management Forum

Pscx 3.1 ETA?

first post: onovotny wrote: Hi, Just looking to see if you have any rough ETA for your 3.1 re...

latest post: onovotny wrote: Thanks, that did the trick! Looking forward to the 3.1 release wit...

network communication on import

first post: jrob wrote: Recently, my work network changed requiring all network traffic to...

latest post: jblackburn wrote: I noticed the same thing - with timeouts taking about 30 seconds an...

How to overwrite files extracted using expand-archive?

first post: abdulshukku wrote: Hi, Could somebody let me know how to overwrite the files which a...

How to save directory structure with Write-Zip

first post: waltermetcalf wrote: Hi there, I have written a script in Powershell 3.0 to backup sel...

Add Password functionality to Write-Zip cmdlet

first post: deadlydog wrote: It would be awesome if the Write-Zip cmdlet allowed you to also spe...

How to descompress Gzip archive.

first post: yodelmis wrote: In Pscx2.0.0.1 How to descompress Gzip archive. Write-GZip -Pat...

latest post: r_keith_hill wrote: This has been fixed in 2.1.1. Can you update to either the 2.1.1 o...

Building/making PSCX from source

first post: markruddock16 wrote: Can someone point me to the instructions for making PSCX using vis...

latest post: r_keith_hill wrote: I posted new bits last night. Getting the code signing cert took ...

Script for Migrating the Sub-Folder to Main Folder in File Server

first post: BRi_Aquino wrote: Hi guys, Can anyone give me an idea. How am i able to Migrate the ...

Zip File Distribution

first post: seantimm wrote: I'd like to see an optional zip provided. I have a customized Pow...

latest post: r_keith_hill wrote: I believe we will provide a zip as well for Pscx 3.0.

using PSCX on Government computing equipment

first post: markruddock16 wrote: Does anyone have experience using PSCX in Government environments?...

latest post: oisin wrote: Cool! On Fri, Aug 17, 2012 at 12:18 PM, r_keith_hill <notifica...