Discussions under Developer Forum

Powershell Set-foregroundwindow / get-foregroundwindow

first post: ceyon67 wrote: I'm not sure how to use this syntax can you provide an example. I'm...

latest post: r_keith_hill wrote: You provide the Window's handle to Set-ForegroundWindow and it will...

Get-ChildItem produces an additional line with "-" for each item.

first post: joonro wrote: Hi, When I import pscx, Get-Childitem produces an additional line ...

latest post: joonro wrote: Thanks you so much for the reply. I do not use Get-Childitem regula...

Why isn't there a simple ZIP download?

first post: Jaykul wrote: I understand why you made an MSI (although it didn't seem to work f...

latest post: Jaykul wrote: And if you're not trying out WMF 5.0, you can install it with [Posh...

answered by: r_keith_hill wrote: PSCX is currently on the PSGet Gallery so if you are trying out WMF...

Invoke-AdoCommand -AsPSObject

first post: yzorg wrote: I specifically spent time learning Invoke-AdoCommand to easily pipe...

latest post: jerwin wrote: This -AsPSObject switch is still present in the Invoke-AdoCommand c...

Powershell script to read excel datewise and print max column value

first post: nagaraju985 wrote: Hi Guys, I need some help in regards to reading, filtering rows f...

latest post: Jaykul wrote: Well, I think putting the data in Excel makes things harder -- espe...

Handy Function Could be Feature?

first post: TheXenocide wrote: I recently composed the following function, which I use as a reusab...

latest post: TheXenocide wrote: Ahh, good to know about the reusable test bits; I'm never excited t...

network communication on import

first post: jrob wrote: Recently, my work network changed requiring all network traffic to...

latest post: jblackburn wrote: I noticed the same thing - with timeouts taking about 30 seconds an...

disable validate chack in New-Symlink

first post: pwoudwijk wrote: Hi all, Is there a way to disable the targetPath check in New-Syml...

How to overwrite files extracted using expand-archive?

first post: abdulshukku wrote: Hi, Could somebody let me know how to overwrite the files which a...

Add Password functionality to Write-Zip cmdlet

first post: deadlydog wrote: It would be awesome if the Write-Zip cmdlet allowed you to also spe...