expand-archive - Unknown error: -2147024784

Topics: Developer Forum
Apr 29, 2010 at 4:18 PM
Edited Apr 29, 2010 at 4:20 PM
I am using Windows Server 2003, PowerShell 1.0.0.0, not sure which version of PSCX - how do I check?

Anyway, if Expand-Archive is writing files to a drive that is full, it stops and displays a warning:
WARNING: Unknown error: -2147024784

I recommend putting a more descriptive error message in, and also throw it as an error so that I don't have to do a manual check afterward.
Developer
Apr 29, 2010 at 6:05 PM
good call. thanks for the feedback.

On Thu, Apr 29, 2010 at 12:18 PM, mikeratzlaff <notifications@codeplex.com> wrote:

I am using Windows Server 2003, PowerShell 1.0.0.0, not sure which version of PSCX - how do I check? Anyway, if Expand-Archive is writing files to a drive that is full, it stops and displays a warning: WARNING: Unknown error: -2147024784 I recommend putting a more descriptive error message in, and also throw it as an error so that I don't have to do a manual check afterward.

Read the full discussion online.

To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (Pscx@discussions.codeplex.com)

To start a new discussion for this project, email Pscx@discussions.codeplex.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe or change your settings on codePlex.com.

Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at codeplex.com

--

---
404 signature missing
Developer
Apr 30, 2010 at 2:34 AM

I've implemented this for the next build.